Thanks for attending my session! Below are all the resources shared in the presentation, including the presentation itself.
Click File –>Make A Copy to edit the Google Resources. Please reach out if something isn’t working or if you need support with any of these tools.
- Link to conference presentation
- Research supporting the comparative judgment approach
- Pencil / Paper Comparative Judgment Bellringer
- Live Rainbow Review Link for Conference Demo
Rainbow-Review Activity TEMPLATE with Google Docs
- Answer-Madness Review Activity with Google Forms & Sheets
- Short Answer: Free peer feedback activities
Overview of the platform
Explanation of Pair-It Activity type
Explanation of All-In Activity
- Free lessons & posters to develop peer feedback skills (scroll to bottom of page)
- Free icons in today’s presentation
- Today’s joyful ACJ playlist
- Follow me on Twitter!
- Follow Short Answer on Twitter for free feedback resources!
- Set up a video chat with me to talk more about any of these resources.
- Adam & Ben’s Master’s Capstone Paper